GENERATIONS OF COMPUTER
First generation of computer (1946 to 1958) (First Generation – 1940-1956: Vacuum Tubes)
- Vacuum tubes are used to digital circuit
- Storage ability became limited (1kb to 4kb)
- Slow processing (millisecond)
- High voltage wanted as much as 150000 volts.
- massive in size (51002 feet)
( generation of computer (1959 to 1964) (Second Generation – 1956-1963: Transistors)
- Transistor had been used ii. Processing velocity became quicker
- Smaller in size (512 feet)
- Input and output tool had been quicker third generation of computer (1965 to 1974)
(Third Generation – 1964-1971: Integrated Circuits)
- ICs had been utilized in vicinity of transistor
- Processing velocity is quicker than 2nd generation
- Minicomputer had been in produced for the duration of this generation
- Storage ability in measured in mega byte.
4th generation of computer (1975 to 1990) (Fourth Generation – 1971-Present: Microprocessors)
- VLSI and micro processor are used
- Processing velocity could be very excessive Giga bytes
- Very smaller size iv. Input and output gadgets had been versatile
fifth generation of computer (1990 to Incomplete…) (Fifth Generation – Present and Beyond: Artificial Intelligence)
- Intelligent processing
- Easy human computing
- Computer will recognize herbal language
- They have synthetic intelligence.
2 thoughts on “GENERATIONS OF COMPUTER”
Itís hard to find well-informed people on this subject, but you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks
We will Explain with Detail Thanks?